Maryland Postsecondary School Closures and Closed School Transcripts

List of Closed Maryland Postsecondary Schools:


Recently Closed Private Career Schools:


How to Request a Transcript (for a closed Maryland postsecondary school):
  • To request a transcript or a copy of student records from a closed Maryland postsecondary school, download, complete, sign and submit a Transcript Request Form​​ ​to the Maryland Higher Education Commission.
  • Maryland Higher Education Commission fax number: 410-332-0270
  • Maryland Higher Education Commission closed school

Return to Private Career School homepage​​